As a vehicle for fundraising and community building, the PCC Foundation will extend the health center's reach and capacity. The foundation will execute an annual gala to benefit PCC Community Wellness Center.
No events are scheduled at this time.
The PCC Foundation hosted the 2017 gala, “Masquerade Gala – PCC’s 25th Anniversary Celebration,” on October 14, 2017 at the Oak Park Country Club.
Guests enjoyed entertainment from Tim Cavanaugh and Jim Lunsford. All funds raised benefited the PCC Foundation, which aims to support PCC Community Wellness Center.
If you are interested in volunteer opportunities with the PCC Foundation gala committee, please contact Jinnie Hoggarth, PCC's Director of Development, at 708-406-3922.
Many thanks to our 2017 gala sponsors!
- Barry and Kimberly Fields
- BMO Harris Bank
- Family Health Network
- Community Care Alliance of Illinois
- Norwegian American Hospital
- Quest Diagnostics
- Robert and Karen Urso
- DCG Consulting
- Manske, Dieckmann, Thompson Architecture Interiors
- The Proviso Public Partnership and the Proviso Township Mental Health Commission
- Twin Building Management
- WellCare Health Plans & Harmony, A WellCare Company