Austin Clinic 773-413-1920
Berwyn Clinic 708-406-3047
The overall goal of PCC's oral health program is to provide affordable, quality oral health services to patients with a focus on education. We are dedicated to providing oral health services in a friendly, respectful and comfortable environment. PCC has two state-of-the-art dental facilities. We provide services for patients who are 6 months to 20 years old, as well as adult and prenatal patients who go to PCC for their medical care. We also have limited services available for all other patients.
- Diagnostics, including x-rays
- Prevention, including fluoride application and sealants
- Restorative procedures (i.e. fillings)
- Periodontal procedures
- Oral surgery
PCC Austin Dental:Located inside PCC Austin Family Health Center5425 West Lake StreetChicago, IL 60644Phone: 773-413-1920
- Tuesday 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
PCC South Dental:Located inside PCC South Family Health Center6201 Roosevelt RoadBerwyn, IL 60402Phone: 708-406-3047
- Monday 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.