PCC provides primary care sports medicine and musculoskeletal services. Through this service, patients with musculoskeletal injuries and complaints can be evaluated and managed by a specialist within PCC in a timely fashion. Patients may be referred directly from their primary care provider, school athletic trainer, urgent care, or the emergency department.
PCC patients will have priority access to appointments. We accept a wide range of insurances for non-PCC patients, please call for more information.
Care is provided by Dr. Kyle Geissler, a family medicine physician who is board-certified in the sub-specialty of primary care sports medicine. As a sports medicine specialist, Dr. Geissler has received significant specialized training in both the treatment and prevention of illness and injury. Dr. Geissler focuses on accurate diagnosis and optimizing non-operative treatment of musculoskeletal and non-musculoskeletal injuries.
- Treatment of acute or chronic overuse injuries involving muscle, tendon, ligament, and bone
- Sport concussion management
- Pre-participation sports physicals
- Acute disease management in athletes
- Coordination of care with physical therapists and occupational therapists
- Facilitation of transfer of care to orthopedic or sports surgeons, if needed
Sports Medicine ClinicLocated inside the PCC Walk-In Wellness Center at West Suburban Medical Center3 Erie Court, Suite 1300Oak Park, IL 60302Phone: 708-406-3929
Hours:Monday: 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.